Innovative marine castings.
At GW, we create the complex metal shapes required in marine-grade, corrosion resistant aluminium castings.
We combine our sand casting expertise with cutting edge technology to meet your high performance requirements. And we do it quickly, without jeopardising quality control.
New Generation complex marine castings. Fast.
- We use the flexibility of sand casting to create complex geometries in a single shape quickly and at a relatively low cost.
- We use Magma simulation technology to assess potential risk and feasibility of castings.
- Our materials knowledge allows us to create castings in marine-grade aluminium alloys, optimised for function and performance.
- Our agility and flexibility allows us to cast large scale structural components fast, meeting your delivery commitments and reaching your market quickly.
- Our 3D sand printing capabilities allows us to speed up lead times.
- Our inspection processes ensure your marine casting meets tolerance and integrity expectations. Inspection includes CT scanning, X-ray and crack testing.
Innovation meets quality
Grainger and Worrall are passionate about sand casting innovation. Our agility and ability to produce high-integrity marine castings quickly allows us to deliver the shortest lead times possible. We make sure each part is fit-for-purpose and meets the quality specifications our customers expect. But don't just take our word for it, check out our accreditations below.
So, what are you waiting for...
Want to get a clearer understanding of the sand casting process?
Download our FREE ebook on "The basics of the sand casting process" and get an overview of how battery trays, EDU housings, and other complex shapes can be cast in Aluminium or Ferrous alloys.